If you’re like many Jacksonville homeowners, you take advantage of the good weather year ‘round and grill out as often as you can. Your barbecue grill gets a lot of use and even when you clean the grates after every use, your grill will reach the point where you ask yourself if you should buy a new grill or deep clean the one you have. Tips from our grill cleaning team can help you decide when to replace your grill and when to just hire a good grill cleaner to deep clean it.
Here are problems that can generally be solved by hiring a good grill cleaning service to give your grill a scrub and a deep clean:
- Greasy buildup
- Grease and grime inside the hood
- Surface rust or buildup on the grill exterior
- Grease and gunk on the grill grates, warming racks, and other components
- Filthy or full drip tray
- Surface rust or light surface corrosion
Here are bigger problems that likely indicate you need to replace your grill or a component of it:
- CORROSION – If you notice extensive corrosion that has penetrated the metal on your grill, deep cleaning will not be sufficient. If the corrosion has only penetrated and damaged one component, such as the burners, you can generally choose to just replace the burners, particularly if you grill is quality made, rather than completely replace the grill.
- CRACKS / DAMAGE – If there are cracks or other damage to the heat source or firebox, or if you notice extensive rust in this area, this likely signifies that it’s time to invest in a new grill.
Sometimes you have to bite the bullet and buy a new gas grill. Far more often, though, the issues that befall your barbecue grill can be fixed with a deep cleaning from the best local grill cleaning service! GrillSOS is the best grill cleaner Jacksonville FL homeowners call on when the time comes to clean the grill. We’ve served Jacksonville Beach, St. Augustine, Ponte Vedra, Mandarin, and Southside customers and turned them into raving fans, and we’d love the opportunity to help keep your grill in great shape!